Before beginning this Process, you must have contacted the tutor and received confirmation of class enrollment and each Tutor’s Worksheet .
Below is the The Cordova Tutorial Registration Process for 2020/2021.
You must complete each step below before moving to the next step.
1. Using the link below, fill out and submit the TCT Statements and Policies form.
TCT STATEMENTS AND POLICIES
2. Print the Registration Form (link below) and fill it in. Using the amount you calculated on the form, make a check out for that amount to MEGAN POWELL.
3. Print and fill out one Medical Release Form (link below) for EACH of the students in your family attending TCT
4. Put the Registration Form and the check made out to Megan Powell (Step 2), and the Medical Release Forms (Step 3) in an envelope and mail to:
The Cordova Tutorial
c/o Megan Powell
1926 Thorncroft Dr.
Germantown, TN 38138
Registration Drop Off (social distancing applies)
the next drop off is …TBD
Trinity Baptist 8899 Trinity Rd, Cordova, TN
THIS IS A DRIVE PAST AND DROP IN BOX ONLY. Make sure you have your envelope sealed before entering car line. This will not be a place to ask questions. If you have questions please call your tutor or Administrators ahead of time. Phone numbers are on our website, TheCordovaTutorial.com.
5. Tutor Worksheets will be emailed to you from each class tutor within 48 hours of class confirmation. They will include the information needed to complete the classroom enrollment. (If you have not received the Worksheet, please let the Tutor know immediately)
Beginning May 1, regular Registration price is $80 for first student, $55 for the second student, with a family max of $175.
Thank you so much being a part of TCT during these interesting times. We are looking forward to getting back to in-person classes in the fall but are committed to keeping our staff and families healthy in the mean time.
Thank you for blessing us with your children,
Megan Powell and Kathy Ethridge